Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Did you think I was lost?


Well, it's been quite a while since I did a blog post and honestly I really have missed it.  But I am back and glad for it.  It's been a whirlwind fall and Christmas season and I cannot believe it is 2012!!  Where did this year go?  I have had some really wonderful clients and experiences this past year and for the next few weeks I will be showcasing some of my favorite images from this past season.

Here are a couple of sweet twin sisters who were celebrating their very first Christmas and since we are just heading out of the Christmas season, I thought it was a nice way to say Happy New Year to you all.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed having some time to spend with family and friends.  I know I was so happy to have some time off to do a bit of visiting and to just relax and appreciate my family.

I wish you all the best in 2012 and I look forward to seeing some new faces and the wonderful people I've already have had the pleasure of getting to know.


~Annette




























2 comments: