Monday, March 26, 2012

New Graduate


As many of you know, I am a part time nurse, as well as a photographer, and have been for the past 18 years (yes I'm that old!!) I have had the pleasure of working with this lovely young lady when she was a student nurse on my floor.  Now she's ready to leave school behind and make a career all her own.  It was great working with her on the hospital unit, but it was way more fun working with her on this shoot.  We had a wonderful afternoon as we checked out The Rooms www.therooms.ca and then headed downtown for some less formal fun photos.

It was go nice to see you again and I wish you every success in your nursing career.  I am so happy to have had the opportunity to work with you again!! ;)

Congratulations!!

~Annette



























No comments:

Post a Comment