Tuesday, March 25, 2014

It's been quite a while...


It's certainly been a while since I last blogged!  This is the understatement of the year!  It's not because I don't enjoy blogging, it's just that the time it took to blog just wasn't available to me.  So now, in the downtime of winter (which has gone on forever, I know!!) I've decided to share a few weddings from last season.  And I've decided to start with this sweet couple who contacted me in search of a photographer to capture their small intimate, backyard wedding. I had an absolute blast being a part of!  When I first met up with Jess and Fritz, their backyard was just a pile of rock and dirt and in a few short months, they transformed their backyard gravel pit into this magical location.  Family, friends and all those they love attended and helped celebrate their union.  I hope you enjoy my first post of 2013.

~Annette




 































No comments:

Post a Comment