Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Hancock Family




Hats off to Mom for the color choices for these beautiful young ladies!!  When she told me that she had nice bright colors picked out, I never imagined just how beautiful and spectacular they would look against the beauty of Cuckold's cove in Fall.  Of course not to be outdone, Mom's beautiful green shawl added that extra pop of color and tied the whole ensemble together.  Those who know me, know I am no fashionista, but I have to say that even I was in awe of the outfits! 

It threatened to rain and the fog was on the edge of the horizon but we captured some sweet shots of this family of four in a place dear to Dad's heart.  

Cuckold's cove is part of the beautiful and rugged coastline that is part of the Eastcoast Hiking trail http://eastcoasttrail.ca/  You can find many locals and tourists alike enjoying the all it has to offer.  It is a beautiful area that I enjoy visiting. 

Roxanne, it was a pleasure to meet you and your husband and your sweet and silly girls!!  I had a great time and I hope you all did too!

~Annette





















3 comments:

  1. Wow! wow! I can not say enough. Amazing pictures & beautiful family ...love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing and Awesome!!! Now to clear off the wall space!!
    Thanks so much Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pics of Auntie's little girls!!

    ReplyDelete