Friday, February 3, 2012

Squishy fun!


My husband's workplace had a fundraiser last year in aid of a gentleman who was travelling outside the country for treatment.  In hopes of helping them raise some money for his trip, I donated a photography session to their silent auction.  Krista was the successful bidder and I finally got to meet her family which included a very adorable little man!!
He was a wee bit shy at first but I won him over and got lots of great smiles.  We got plenty wet in the dewy grass but it was all good!  They had a wonderful outdoor space which acted as our backdrop for the beautiful and damp autumn morning. 
Here are some of my favorite images from our session!

It was so nice to meet you all and I hope to see you all again sometime in the future.

~Annette






















1 comment: