Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Energy Plus


My favorite sessions are those that are carefree, full of energy and include adorable little people who tackle me to the ground when I'm trying to take their photos!!  This equals success!!

With a gorgeous fall afternoon, promises of ice cream for supper and two little boys intermittently trying to escape into the woods for a grand game of chase, it was nearly too much fun to handle!! And luckily, Dad was with us this year for all the action!

Proof of our adventurous day can be seen in the upcoming photos!  These handsome little men are adorable and a riot!  We really did have the best time as you will see!

I was so glad to meet up with you and your family again Zona!  It was loads of fun and I look forward to next year's shenanigans!!

~Annette

























No comments:

Post a Comment